Sunday, October 14, 2012

Groovy's Pizza-Miami Beach, Fl

I recently went on a cruise of the Bahamas with my mother and two sisters. We arrived in Miami a day early and just had to go to Miami Beach. By time we got to the beach it was pouring rain so we hoofed it up and down the shops on Washington Avenue where we discovered Groovy's Pizza.



I don't know about y'all but nothing makes me crankier than being hungry. So after the first two hours of non stop shopping on an empty stomach I put my foot down and told my family I would not set foot in one more store until they fed me. We ducked into the very next food joint where we got gigantic slices of pizza that were shockingly good. For $4 you get a slice that is comparable to three slices of your average pizza, any flavor combination you could want, and one of the most delectable thin style crusts I have ever had the pleasure of devouring. There is not a ton of seating in this little whole in the wall but it is well worth popping in.

Groovy's Pizza
921 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305) 538-1801

No comments:

Post a Comment