Sunday, December 2, 2012

Veni, vidi, vici! Kicked Juice Fast Bootay!!

Annalyn and I did it! 
We went four days on juiced fruits and vegetables.

In hindsight it wasn't all that hard.  I had myself prepped for these terrible cravings but to be honest the juices filled me up. However I craved chewing. I know it sounds weird but stick with me here. My thought process is chewing is a habit and I think mentally ingesting food goes hand in hand with chewing but when juicing there is no need but you feel like you should...am I making any sense?

My husband was positively hilarious throughout this challenge.

When we were drinking this
and this

He was Sending my sister and I pictures of this

 and this
 and this
He even left me this
Thats right this lil beauty was sitting right next to my juicer!

I know the big question will be did we cheat.

The answer...

Chelsea: Yes. Day 2 my professor passed around a bag of Werther's Originals and I popped one in my mouth without even thinking about it.
Annalyn: Yes. Day 3 I did Insanity and felt light headed so I had some cheese.

The important thing: we did NOT quit!

Some of our favorite juices are:
Wiwi Juice
Healthy Smoothie for Juicers
Pink Bliss Juice 

No comments:

Post a Comment