Sunday, December 16, 2012

Do you like your bacon crispy?

I love Love LOVE bacon. Who doesn't?

Growing up bacon was a bit of a bone of contention in our house. 
 Crispy vs Soft.
 I am Team Crispy all the way none of that limp fatty stuff for me!

An unfortunate side effect of being Team Crispy is shrinkage. I have never been able to get a crispy strip of bacon without it coming out half the size of the piece I started with. 
Until, I met my father-in-law who introduced me to this lil beauty.

As you can see Titan knows that the Power Crisp means bacon.

 He is so sweet to selflessly give up his free time to come supervise my bacon making skills.

I really did have every intention of taking a shot of the crispy bacon on a plate so you could clearly see the lack of shrinkage but between the Power Crisp and the plate the pieces disappeared. 
Hubby or Puppy?

No comments:

Post a Comment