Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ooooh Honey

My Hubby is OBSESSED with cinnamon. 
Favorite Cookie: Snickerdoodle
Favorite Hot Beverage: Hot Apple Cinnamon Cider
Favorite Ice Cream: Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns
Favorite Cake: Corner Bakery's Cinnamon Creme Cake
Favorite Dessert/Pastry: Cinnamon Rolls

Needless to say when I was shopping with my mother-in-law and we saw this "Cinnamon" honey we grabbed a couple jars for Matt. They did not last long. We put it on toast in the morning, spread it on apple slices,  drizzled it on french toast, heated it up and poured it on ice cream.

After trying different products I fell in love with the Honey Caramel dessert sauce. I could literally eat this by the spoonful. There is an "Amaretto" Whipped Honey I have my eye on trying next so check back for that.

I love that I can pronounce and recognize all of the ingredients without Google. I can't comment on shelf life as we have not been able to keep one in the house long enough to know. I consider it to be reasonably priced so get it here and try your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment